Cosmetic dental Bonding – Randolph, NJ
Invest in a Confident,
If you’re dissatisfied with your smile, you know your cosmetic dentist in Randolph, Drs. Glen and Zachary Goldstein, can help, but you’re not ready for a multi-phased treatment process. What if you could get the results you want after just one appointment? Drs. Glen and Zachary Goldstein can use a tooth-colored material to improve the overall color, size, shape, and proportion of a tooth using a minimally invasive solution. They'll create the dazzling results you want after just one visit.
Why Choose Randolph Dental Care
for Cosmetic Dental Bonding?
State-of-the-Art Dental Office
What is Cosmetic Dental Bonding?
Also known as dental bonding, the treatment uses a composite resin material to sculpt a new shape and surface for a tooth. With over 30 different shades to work with using our computerized shade taker, Drs. Glen and Zachary Goldstein can cover your cosmetic imperfections using an undetectable restoration. You’ll enjoy natural-looking results that can last for a decade or longer with the right aftercare.
What Can Cosmetic Dental Bonding Fix?
Cosmetic tooth-bonding is a preferred treatment because it can produce drastic changes using a minimally invasive solution. It can correct several imperfections using one procedure, including:
- Cover dark tooth discoloration and stains that don’t respond to whitening treatments.
- Treat tooth decay without a metal filling.
- Correct chipped, cracked, or abnormally shaped teeth.
- Cover exposed tooth roots.
- Close gaps between teeth or make your smile appear straighter without braces.
The transformation process is virtually pain-free. In fact, many patients don’t even need a numbing agent. On average, you can expect your procedure to take 30 to 60 minutes depending on how many teeth you’re treating. If you’re using dental bonding for several teeth, you may need more than one appointment.
How Long Will My Smile Last?
Cosmetic bonding can provide you with a long-term solution to resolve your aesthetic concerns. On average, it lasts about 10 years before needing to be replaced but there are several things you can do to promote its longevity, such as:
- Use a soft-bristled toothbrush and nonabrasive toothpaste.
- Use a high-quality dental floss.
- Wear an athletic mouthguard if you play sports.
- Don’t use your teeth as tools.
- Don’t chew on inedible objects.
- Don’t bite into overly hard foods.
- Visit your dentist twice a year for a cleaning and checkup.
Get a Flawless Smile Today!
You can achieve a smile that you’re proud to show off with cosmetic bonding. Contact our dental office today to schedule your consultation with Drs. Glen and Zachary Goldstein.