Occlusion/TMJ Course Schedule
Dr. Glen Goldstein is pleased to introduce "Occlusion from A to TMJ" the Ultimate 1 Day Occlusion and TMJ course. Elevate your practice from UCR to Unusual and Uncustomary. Here is a summary of what you will learn:
- The 4 Goals of treatment.
- Occlusal Philosophy.
- A basic overview of TMJ anatomy, muscles and the occlusal scheme.
- The ten must know factors of occlusion.
- Understand the concept of Complete Dentistry.
- How to be predictable each and every time.
- Understand the "signs" of Occlusal Disease and that "Signs Precede Symptoms."
- Identify the "implications" of Occlusal Disease.
- Why we must be Physicians of the masticatory system.
- Elevate your practice beyond "usual and customary."
- The Dawson Classification of occlusion.
- The Piper classification of the TM Joint.
- The Complete Exam.
- Introduction to Doppler Auscultation.
- Bi-Manual Manipulation.
- Introduction to T scan
- Introduction to Radiographic analysis - Panorex, Transcranial, CT, MRI.
- Introduction to occlusal analysis.
- Joint Based Occlusion.
- What is Centric Relation and where is it?
- Splints - when to use and when to avoid.
- Esthetics - Form follows function.
- Implant loading
- Why Orthodontic cases Relapse
- MRI Reviews.
- Case reviews.
- Case Management.
- The decision matrix to arrive at a plan.
- When to treat and when to refer.
- Linear vertex - What is it? This information is Patent Pending.
Dr Goldstein is a 1987 graduate of UMDNJ. He has completed the core curriculum at both the Dawson and Piper Centers. With over 25 years of wet fingered experience, he will present an overview of all he has learned and seen in an engaging and easy to understand 1 day format. Small class size enhances the learning experience.
Check back for dates.
9am - 5pm
Includes Continental Breakfast and Lunch
Download Enrollment form
This course is approved by the NJ State Board of Dentistry for 8 CEU's # 08 - 183
Registration is limited to 16 participants, first come first serve.
TLC reserves the right to cancel course if enrollment not full.