Randolph Clear Correct Invisible Braces
Do you want straighter teeth without metal wires or brackets? Clear Correct may be the answer for you! This revolutionary treatment gently straightens teeth using clear aligners that are virtually invisible. The Clear Correct aligners are so discreet, your friends and co-workers won’t believe you’re receiving treatment – until your new smile is revealed! Dr. Goldstein (a certified Clear Correct provider for Randolph) is proud to offer this revolutionary product to his patients.
You may have seen ads for Clear Correct on television or online. The Clear Correct system has become one of the most popular alternatives to traditional braces available today. Unlike other systems, Clear Correct allows you to correct misalignments, as well as problems with your bite. Dr. Goldstein is an expert in oral function. He will design your treatment plan to create a smile that looks great and functions like it should.
Benefits of Clear Correct
- Clear! The aligners are made from clear acrylic that molds to your teeth, making them virtually undetectable.
- Removable – One of the greatest benefits of Clear Correct over traditional braces is that you can remove the aligners at will – to brush, floss, or for special occasions.
- Comfortable – Say goodbye to the mouth sores and abrasions caused by poking metal wires and brackets.
- Fast! With Clear Correct, the average treatment time is less than one year.
- AND best of all, Clear Correct costs about $1,000 less than Invisalign!